Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 things you don't know about Gus...

1. His second toe (is that called an index toe?) is longer than his big toe.  I understand that this is a physical trait shared by some of the world's most famous geniuses.



2. Now that he has his eyes open more often, we see that they are the deepest sapphire blue.



3. From afar he appears to be completely bald, but up close you can see his little head is covered in a fine down of blonde hair.  I'm sure, like his brother, it will be years before his real hair comes in.  Lucky he's a boy.

4. He has just started gracing us with the world's sweetest smiles.




5. Gus is the proud owner of the world's largest collection of boys baby clothing sized 0-6 months.  Between Hank and Hayes' hand-me-downs and the baby gifts we have received, I am convinced that he will never need to wear the same outfit twice.  And why should he, really?!

6. He is Hank's twin, just born 2 years later.  I challenge you to tell me which baby is Hank and which is Gus in the below pictures.  Stay tuned for answers in next week's post!



7. Gus has a birth mark called a "stork bite" on the back of his neck.

8.  He laughs in his sleep sometimes.  I am desperate to catch this on tape so that I may share it with you.

9.   His right ear is smaller than his left.

10.  Hank makes Gus smile the most.  We hope it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!


No comments:

Post a Comment